Dyslexia in the Workplace
Are you an employer whose staff have dyslexia?
Or are you an employee who is finding that dyslexia is holding you back at work?
I provide training, workplace assessments and guidance on reasonable adjustments for employers and their staff. I also provide skills training, helping individuals to learn how to maximise their abilities.
Training workshops are bespoke & can cover the following topics:
- Signs to look out for
- Challenges within the workplace
- How employers can help to mitigate some of the effects
- Discrepancies and inconsistencies in performance
- How to manage stress, low self-esteem and confidence
- How to interpret test results or professional reports
- Workplace accommodations and adjustments
- Breaking negative thought patterns
- Building emotional resilience
Specifically Designed Training For
Managers, public & private sector