Dyslexia Skills Coaching
Developing tools & strategies to showcase true ability
Once a diagnostic assessment has been completed, I support children and adults to develop skills and strategies that in turn will allow them to unleash their truest ability. The dyslexia coaching programme is designed collaboratively to ensure individual needs are met.
Skill development often includes
- Time management
- Planning & monitoring work/homework loads
- Communicating with colleagues
- Applying for promotion, interviews, written assessments
- Examinations & tests
- Building confidence & self-esteem
Benefits of dyslexia coaching
- The sessions are tailored specifically to meet individual needs within the context of a job role or education.
- Skills and strategies are developed together with an awareness of how and when they might be used.
- The sessions enable individuals to take an efficient approach to a task and this in turn builds confidence in one’s own ability.